Here are a few renders I did with some new wet map presets I worked on today. ( I produced a few new presets for tan lines too.) These new wet map presets are definitely an improvement to my old (secondary specular only) presets which I’ve used in several images and I think they’ll do… until I come up with something better.
The first image has some quick postwork on her joints and all have been color corrected as usual. I did a widescreen desktop wallpaper version of the first one too, but I think the maximum size on Tumblr is 1200px. Sorry about that… you can find it (for free) on Renderosity, though.