Here are a few renders I did with some new wet map presets I worked on today. ( I produced a few new presets for tan lines too.) These new wet map presets are definitely an improvement to my old (secondary specular only) presets which I’ve used in several images and I think they’ll do… until I come up with something better.
The first image has some quick postwork on her joints and all have been color corrected as usual. I did a widescreen desktop wallpaper version of the first one too, but I think the maximum size on Tumblr is 1200px. Sorry about that… you can find it (for free) on Renderosity, though.
Just trying out the free LuxRender exporter LuxRenderDS for DazStudio. Not bad results for such an early attempt, but I think I’ll need a 64bit system with more memory if I’m ever to do anything but simple pinups (like this one) with LuxRender. Not really into doing pinups, I’m afraid, so I think I’ll stick with 3Delight for now.
I was worked on to use later on. The costumes are a little all over the place – especially the nurse – but I think they’ll do. I like how she looks and I think I finally got the character where I wanted, though.